Are you going to construct new ETP for your existing industry or new industry, ensure this checklist, the following factors must be adhered while design the Efflent Treatment Plant
The Most Important Factors of ETP Design | Selection are
1. What national or international standards must you comply with?
2. What is your waste? What volume of effluent do you have? What chemicals does it contain? At what concentrations? e.g. 30m3/hour with COD of 500ppm, and pH of 11.5
3. How much can you afford to spend on constructing an ETP?
4. How much can you afford to spend on running an ETP?
5. How much land do you have available, or can you buy, on which to build the ETP?
6. Contact an ETP expert or designer.
7. What type of plant will best suit your requirements? The answers that you give to the above questions will help you and the designers to decide this.
8. What capacity do you have in you factory to manage the ETP? Do you need to hire more staff or train existing staff?
9. The location of the plant must be meet all natural climatic withstood capacity Ex.cyclone, thunderstorm and heavy wind resist area etc.,